1. The Princess Bride (1987) – This is one of my all time faves and one of the many times I will profess my love for it. It has sword fights, giants, revenge, albinos, a six-fingered man, torture, oh yeah, and a wedding. “Princess Bride” is the ultimate story of true love and maybe the most quotable movie of all time. Any list about love or weddings without it would be inconceivable.
2. Runaway Bride (1999) – Now it may not be the most original of rom-coms but somehow Garry Marshall can make me love anything, no matter how predictable. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere are a great on-screen couple and “Runaway Bride” is a cute, funny romantic comedy that I can never pass up.
3. Wedding Crashers (2005) – Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn are at their best in this raunchy comedy about best friends who spend their downtime crashing weddings to pick-up women. Throw in the always amazing Chistopher Walken and you’ve got yourself the best wedding movie ever.
- In & Out (1997)
- Mamma Mia (2008)
- How to Marry a Millionaire (1953)
- The In-Laws (1979 original & 2003 remake)
- Wedding Singer (1998)