That being said, after watching the trailer for “Jackass 3-D” I may be a convert. Maybe I’ve just been too big a movie snob to appreciate to simpler things like a guy getting catapulted while inside a port-a-potty.
Whatever the reason, “Jackass 3-D” hits theaters mid-October and I’m kinda really excited. Idiots getting hurt and falling down are always funny. And this just may be the reason 3-D was resurrected.
- Jackass 3D Movie Trailer – Pain Is Funny When It’s Someone Else’s (geekpinoy.com)
- ‘Jackass’ trailer: The reason 3-D was invented? (popwatch.ew.com)
- Why Jackass 3D Will Be Better Than Avatar (perezhilton.com)
- Jackass 3D is the Biggest Thing in 3D Movies Ever of the Day (drunkenstepfather.com)
- Jackass 3D Trailer Shoots Out Of The Internet And Onto Your Computer (cinemablend.com)